Optometrist – Full Time – Private Practice – Yorkville, IL
Brenart Eye Clinic, the largest private optometry practice in Illinois, is looking for a high-energy, innovative, caring and motivated full-time optometrist with a passion for delivering the highest standard of vision care to patients. Our ideal candidate is an outgoing team player with a positive attitude and the ability to deliver comprehensive general optometry services in collaboration with the optometry team. Located in the outer suburbs of Chicago – one hour to the Loop, this well-established practice (50+ years and counting!) caters to family-oriented communities while remaining accessible to all of the big city’s amenities and recreation venues.
What You’ll Need…
- Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited institution
- Current and Valid Optometrist License for the State of Illinois
- Completion of an Optometry Residency of at least Two Years
- Demonstrated applied understanding of the general principles of optometry and best practices for the diagnosis and treatment of eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Possess the ability and enthusiasm to contribute to patient health in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate and care for patients of diverse backgrounds.
- Exceptional customer service, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of patient information.
What You’ll Do…
- Perform comprehensive eye exams and take/evaluate measurements using state-of-the-art technology.
- Diagnose ocular conditions and assist in treatment of ocular disease.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and/or eye medications as appropriate.
- Explain eye health, eyewear and prescription terminology to patients.
- Facilitate outstanding patient services during all interactions.
- Contribute to the patient care team on an “on-call” basis one night per week and on weekends every 4-6 weeks.
Why You’re a Great Fit for Brenart Eye Clinic…
- Innovation: You’re always open to new ideas and continuously focus on solutions to provide excellent patient care.
- Integrity: You hold yourself accountable for your actions and strive to make the right decisions in all circumstances.
- Dedication: You contribute to the growth of your team and organization at all times by sharing important information and new ideas.
- Teamwork: You cultivate a positive team environment by respecting and supporting others and striving to enhance team performance.
- Ambitious: You’re a doctor who wants to challenge yourself to practice optometry to the fullest extent of your ability.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity…
This is an ideal opportunity for a high-earning optometrist to practice optometry without the worry of managing the practice. The administrative and staffing responsibilities of practice management are handled by the management team of this family-owned practice, so you can focus on providing to-quality primary and medical eye care. We reward our optometrists with:
- A Generous Guaranteed Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Annual Paid CE Courses
- A collaborative, friendly and team-spirited work environment
130-160k based on experience. No incentive offered right now.
Chicagoland, IL area
- Easy access to Chicago land
- Flexible hours for full or part time.
- Work collaboratively in a friendly team spirited environment.
- Prefer a doctor who wants to challenge themselves to practice Optometry to the fullest extent.
Comprehensive eye care practice looking for an experienced optometrist to provide superb primary & medical eye care. Well established practice with strong technical and support staff and full optical. In the outer suburbs of Chicago, one hour to the Chicago loop, this area offers wonderful family-oriented communities and recreation as well as easy access to all the big city amenities.
Additional information: located in Yorkville, known throughout the region for riverfront festivals, outdoor adventure, an exciting nightlife scene, and being home to the largest waterpark in Illinois. Prefer candidates that are residency trained and/or have worked in a medically oriented clinic or the military. One on call night per week and approximately one weekend every 4-6 weeks.
- Paid Time Off
- CE allowance
- Malpractice Insurance
- IOA/AOA dues
- Simple IRA
- State and DEA license renewal fees