Covid-19: Regular Updates & Information
Our office is open for routine care including eye exams and optical services. Per the Governor’s Executive order, you must wear a mask or face covering when you are in public and will need to have one on when entering our office. Prior to check-in, a member of our team will take your temperature, and ask you a series of COVID-19 questions adapted from the CDC. Please note, that guests or family members are asked to stay in their vehicles to further our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our staff and patients.
As always, we are available for emergency care 24/7.
If you need to reschedule your appointment or have further questions, please contact us at (630) 553-6166.
Curbside pick-up is still available during office hours at (630) 538-6571. Walk-ins welcome for Optical services. Wait times may occur due to social distancing and limiting the number of people in the Optical Department at one time.
We are currently not accepting cash payments in the office. Check, Credit, or Debit only.
A few of the changes we’ve made at Brenart Eye Clinic to ensure the safety of our staff and patients:
- All employees are required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment throughout the day.
- Thorough screening procedures for all patients and staff entering the clinic.
- Social distancing practices.
- Proper hand washing, hygiene, and sterilization practices for all equipment.
- Air purification system installed on central HVAC.
- Plexiglass dividers at the front desk.
- Sterilization for all frames.
- Opticwash unit installed to clean patients frames and lenses.
- Increased office hours to allow for patient care at a slower rate and to avoid crowding.
- Reduce/remove need for paperwork in office.
- Offering curbside pick-up for glasses and contact lenses.
please consider the CDC’s recommended precautions before, during and after your visit:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If you need to reschedule your appointment or have further questions, please contact us at (630) 553-6166
Be sure and find out the effects of contact lenses & glasses regarding the contraction/spread of Covid-19 with this breakdown of the facts by Doctor Rob