Covid-19: Regular Updates & Information
Dear valued patient,
Starting Monday, June 1st, our office will be open for routine care including eye exams and optical services. Per the Governor’s Executive order, you must wear a mask or face covering when you are in public and will need to have one on when entering our office. Prior to check-in, a member of our team will take your temperature, and ask you a series of COVID-19 questions adapted from the CDC. Please note, that guests or family members are asked to stay in their vehicles to further our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our staff and patients.
As always, we are available for emergency care 24/7.
If you need to reschedule your appointment or have further questions, please contact us at (630) 553-6166.
Curbside pick-up is still available during office hours at (630) 538-6571. Walk-ins welcome for Optical services.
Thank you for your patience during this time,
Brenart Eye Clinic Team
A few of the changes we’ve made at Brenart Eye Clinic to ensure the safety of our staff and patients:
- All employees are required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment throughout the day.
- Thorough screening procedures for all patients and staff entering the clinic.
- Social distancing practices.
- Proper hand washing, hygiene, and sterilization practices for all equipment.
- Air purification system installed on central HVAC.
- Plexiglass dividers at the front desk.
- Sterilization for all frames.
- Opticwash unit installed to clean patients frames and lenses.
- Increased office hours to allow for patient care at a slower rate and to avoid crowding.
- Reduce/remove need for paperwork in office.
- Offering curbside pick-up for glasses and contact lenses.
please consider the CDC’s recommended precautions before, during and after your visit:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If you need to reschedule your appointment or have further questions, please contact us at (630) 553-6166
Be sure and find out the effects of contact lenses & glasses regarding the contraction/spread of Covid-19 with this breakdown of the facts by Doctor Rob